ATLAS Of The Inhabited Places Of The Aegean Macedonia , VII. Dizi - Sayı 181 1999 , Todor Hristov SIMOVSKI

Makedonya yer adları için iyi bir kaynak

İçindekiler:

CONTENTS


In Place of an Introduction

Old and New Names

New and Old Names

Bibliography

Administrative division of the Aegean Macedonia

Annex Maps

MAPS

District of Ber I
District of Ber II
District of Valovıshte I
District of Valovıshte II
District of Voden
District of Greben I
District of Greben II
District of Gumendze
District of Drama I
District of Drama II
District of Drama III
District of Drama IV
District of Enidzevardar
District of Zihna
District of Kavala
District of Kajları
District of Katerina I
District of Katerina II
District of Kozanı
District of Kostur I
District of Kostur II
District of Kukush I
District of Kukush II
District of Lagadin I
District of Lagadin II
District of Larigovo
District of Lerin I
District of Lerin II
District of Meglen


Orjinal Dili: İngilizce

Fiziksel Özellikleri: 1. Hamur 200 Sayfa 42 Sayfa harita

ISBN: 975-16-1103-2
Baskı:1. Baskı

KAYNAK VE KİTAP TEMİN YERİ: http://www.ttk.org.tr/index.php?Page=Yayinlar&KitapNo=284